What do you think, what gear do you require to play badminton? According to me, I think a racket, a shuttle, ideal badminton shoes, and a net are the foremost badminton gear, which every player should have. And today here in this article we are going to discuss some best feather shuttlecocks, which are easily available in India
Every badminton site will help you to know more about badminton rackets and their factors, but here in this article, we will also help you to know more about the shuttlecocks.
But before moving further, let me inform you that the performance and speed of a shuttle depend on various factors like humidity, atmosphere, altitude, and air resistance. So if you want to play firmly and adequately you need to choose an ideal shuttlecock for yourself, which best suits the environment.
As feather shuttlecocks are made up of fine duck and goose feathers, which makes them more stable and provides them better flight quality and trajectory.
Also, check out: 5 Best Badminton Shuttlecocks in 2022 (Reviews and Buyer’s Guide).
Table of Contents
Best Feather Shuttlecocks
Now take a look over these amazing feather shuttlecocks, which are mostly preferred by professionals and other players for practicing and enhancing their hitting skills. And one of the best things about these feather shuttlecocks is that they are easily available in the market and online.
Yonex AS (Aerosensa) 30 Feather Shuttlecock
|Playing Level||Professionals, Advanced|
If you are a professional badminton player or participating in high-level competitive badminton tournaments or matches, then you must be knowing the benefits and features of Yonex Aerosensa 30. If yes then ok, but if in case you are not familiar with this specific feather shuttlecock, then let me introduce you to Yonex Aerosensa 30.
Aerosensa 30 is one of the top-selling and most commonly preferred shuttlecock, which is designed by one of the best and top brands in the badminton world, Yonex.
This shuttle is made up of goose feathers with a cork at the bottom, which helps in generating more power and speed while performing some shots. Also, this shuttle is well known for its accuracy, high stability for long-distance. Also it has one special feature in it, that it is suitable for every weather and environment.
- Helps in preventing shoulder injuries.
- Easy to control and maneuver.
- Provides excellent accuracy.
- Generates excellent trajectory and recovers fast.
- Made up of goose feathers.
- Highly Stable.
- Highly durable.
- Even balanced.
- Effective and efficient.
- Generates excellent flight.
- Mostly preferred feather shuttlecock.
- One of the top feather shuttlecock in the badminton world.
- Slightly expensive.
- Sub-standard for beginners.
Li-Ning Champ Feather Shuttlecock
This shuttlecock is well known as a high-training class shuttle. It is made up of duck feathers and is highly stable and durable. This shuttle also provides some best speeds and landing with an accurate flying path and trajectory.
The cork indulged in its bottom helps in distributing the weight of the shuttle equally and helps you in practicing adequately and in better ways.
If we talk about its performance, then let me inform you that you will be amazed after trying it for the first time. As it provides a better and short recovery time in comparison to other professional shuttlecocks. Rather than this, it provides amazing speed and power to the player while performing a shot.
So, in case you are an intermediate or else if you are looking for a shuttle to practice, then you should try Li-ning Champ at least once.
- This shuttle is listed among some top-selling feather shuttlecocks in India and all across the world.
- Provides high trajectory and speed on hitting or performing a shot.
- Suitable for different weather conditions and environments.
- Basically preferred by intermediates for practicing.
- 12 pieces of shuttlecocks are available in a single pack of Li-Ning Champ.
- Provides better speed to your shots.
- One of the top-selling feather shuttlecocks in India.
- Generates excellent flight and trajectory.
- Each pack contains 12 shuttlecocks.
- Slightly Costly.
SST Badminton Feather Shuttlecock
|Material||Duck, Goose Feathers|
|Speed||Medium, Fast, 78|
These feather shuttlecocks are easily available in the market at very affordable and budget-friendly prices. Also, these shuttlecocks are designed and manufactured by the SST Sports brand. These shuttlecocks provide you with excellent durability and quality.
SST feather shuttlecocks are ideal and can be used by all-level badminton players. This shuttle is made up of duck and goose feathers, which are bound together and then are indulged into a base material, which is made up of cork.
If we talk about its speed level, then we can clearly see that it holds a medium-fast speed of 78. And if you buy a pack of this shuttlecock then you will get 10 pieces in each, which can last for approx a month or two or more.
- Are available at budget-friendly prices and are easily available in the market or online.
- Holds an imported cork base.
- Generates excellent flight.
- Excellent flight.
- Holds round design.
- Best for competitive matches.
- Is suitable for all skilled type players.
- Also, holds a fine and filtered design.
- Made up of duck and goose feathers.
- Not faster than the nylon shuttlecocks.
Yonex As 10 Feather Shuttlecock
|Material||Duck, Goose Feathers|
|Playing level||Advanced, Professionals|
AS10 or Aerosensa 10 feather shuttlecock is designed and manufactured by Yonex. And the best part of this shuttlecock is that it helps to make your game more effective and powerful. These are one of the best stable shuttlecocks, which generate and offer you excellent flight stability. It even provides you instant recovery after playing a powerful shot.
So, if you are a badminton player and if you are looking for an ideal feather shuttlecock for yourself, then Yonex AS10 is the best option for you. With the help of this shuttle, one can play some controlled and precise shots, which can even help you in enhancing your game.
- Flies smoothly with low air resistance.
- Generates speed and high trajectory.
- Made up of goose feathers.
- Holds 100% pure cork at its bottom.
- Made of duck and goose feathers.
- Suitable for every level tournament.
- Helps in playing some adequate and controlled shots.
- Best for advanced and professional badminton players.
- Slightly costly for beginners and new players.
- Not ideal for beginners and intermediate players.
RSL TOURNEY NO 4 Feather Shuttlecock
Ever played with a premium quality feather shuttlecock? If not, then I will recommend you to try out RSL NO4. This is one of the high-performing shuttlecock, which delivers great speed and trajectory. This shuttle is basically used for competitive tournaments and the daily practice of professionals and advanced players. As it is not justified that this shuttle should be used only by professionals and advanced badminton players, a common and a beginner can also opt for it and can improve his game and skills using it.
If we talk about its design and structure, then we can see that it is made up of duck feathers and a cork bottom, and the best part of this shuttle is that it does not wrap in high temperature and nor does it break or damage in low temperature. Overall I will say that it is one of the best feather shuttlecocks to be used in any kind of weather.
- Offers excellent stability, while performing a shot.
- Provides accurate stability, even in long distanced shots.
- Holds a top-notch speed.
- If you buy a pack of this shuttlecock, then you will be getting 12 shuttles in a pack.
- Generates a good flight.
- Are made up of goose feathers.
- Holds a natural base cork at its bottom.
- Best for hitting some accurate and controlled shots.
- It’s quite hard for beginners to practice with RSL feather shuttlecocks.
Why feather shuttlecock is mostly preferred by the players?
People and professional badminton players basically choose to prefer feather shuttlecock because they hold more trajectory, durability, and better flight in comparison to the other shuttles. Also, these shuttles help in playing some perfect and excellent net shots and increase the accuracy of the shots.
These kinds of shuttlecocks are made up of duck and goose feathers, which are cut and indulged into a round shape cork bottom.
Professional use this shuttle because it provides them, stability, durability, and many more features, which helps them to play adequately and effectively and these shuttles are also under budget.
How is a feather shuttlecock better than plastic and nylon shuttlecocks?
If you are a badminton player, then you must be known about the factor that plastic and nylon shuttles are basically used by beginners and the new badminton players or those players who love to play some hard shots.
Nylon and plastic shuttle are durable and lightweight but are not used for playing any competitive matches because of their low trajectory. Whereas the nylon shuttle travels faster than the feather shuttle, but still it is not appropriate for playing some close net shots.
The plastic and nylon shuttlecocks are very cheap in price and one can get them easily from the market or online. After all these features of plastic and nylon shuttle, you will always see a feather shuttle used in competitive matches rather than any plastic or nylon shuttle.
Major benefits of using a feather shuttlecock
- Feather shuttlecocks are used by professional and pro badminton players for their daily practice and for competitive matches and tournaments.
- Each feather shuttlecock is made up of fine-quality goose and duck feathers and weighs approx 4.65-5.5 grams, which is highly effective.
- The shuttlecocks made up of goose feathers are most expensive than others.
- Intermediate badminton players basically opt for duck’s feather shuttlecock.
- Also, immature players choose to play with shuttlecocks made up of hen’s feathers.
- Feather shuttle cock provides and generates excellent flight and trajectory as compared to the shuttlecocks made up of nylon and plastic.
- These are some of the best options to improve your hitting.
I hope you liked the article. As here I have mentioned some of the best feather shuttlecock, which is easily available in India at cheap and budget-friendly prices. Also, I have mentioned and described how a feather shuttlecock is different and better from a plastic and nylon shuttle.
So, after reading this article, you will get to know which kind of shuttle you need to buy, according to your playing level and skills. Also if you have any problem or questions regarding this article, then do pin it up or ask us in the comment section below. We will try to help and figure out your problem.