If you are looking for the Best Badminton Rackets Under 2000 and want to buy your budget-friendly best badminton rackets, then you are on the right page.
In this post, I am going to cover all the details you need to know before buying a badminton racket within this budget including the top badminton racket brands, and essential details. In this buyer’s guide, I will present my recommended top 10 badminton rackets under 2000.
Also, will talk about some good choices of badminton rackets for beginners, intermediate and advanced players below the price of 2000.
As there is a lot of choices available on the market, it is common to get confused. But, when you have proper knowledge about how to choose a good badminton racket, it becomes easier to pick the right one for yourself.
In this article, I will be focused to provide all the information that you should know before picking the right one for yourself. Along with that, at the end of this article, I tried to answer some of the most common questions that you may have in your mind about choosing the right racket for you.
Previously, I talked about the best badminton rackets under 3000, under 10000 rupees, and within the 1000 to 1500 rupees. And, in this article, I will speak about the best choices for yourself under 2000 with a full detailed review and guide. So, keep reading this buyers guide until the end.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Badminton Rackets under 2000 in India 2023 Review and Analysis
We provided a list of Top badminton rackets under 2000. Please find below the list of the top 10 best badminton rackets that are available within the Indian market under Rs 2000:
Yonex Nanoray Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet
Yonex Nanoray Light 8i Badminton Racquet (G4- 77g, 30 lbs Tension ) with Strung type is perfectly designed for intermediate and advanced players. You can achieve the next level of games by smashing the accurate shots.
|Combination||Graphite and Carbon Nanotube|
|Strung Type||Pre Strung|
|Frame & Shaft Material||Carbon Graphite|
Isometric Head Shape The racket head is designed with Isometric-shape that enables the players to deliver continuous strikes with more power and better control.
Graphite Frame Material This lightweight racket is made up of Aluminum and Graphite frame which was excellently constructed and also provides enhanced durability.
Elastic Ti Technology This badminton racket offers increased strength and more resilience using the Elastic Ti technology to improve your performance.
|Badminton Singles||This racket is also good for the badminton singles player because in singles the player has to cover up the whole court, so to pressurize your opponent you need to hit more powerful shots, and this Yonex Series racket helps you to hit these kinds of effective shots.|
|Badminton Doubles||According to its length and weight, it becomes an ideal racket for badminton doubles players, as it is also easy to maneuver. The aero-box frame of the racket helps the player to swing the racket faster and effectively, also helps in transferring more power while hitting the shuttlecock.|
- Improved speed- Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet with an extra speed and power in the rackets market, which enables you to take over your opponent during the match.
- Good repulsion and flexibility- These are the two most basic qualities of this racket, which are provided by the Yonex.
- Easy to control and maneuver- Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet is very easy to control and maneuver. And these factor allows you to enjoy playing badminton.
- Substandard for the professionals- This racket does not match the level of the professional players. Where else this racket is perfect for the intermediate and the advanced players.
- Slightly expensive for the beginners- It can be slightly expensive for the beginners or for those who just started playing badminton. There are many other cheap badminton rackets available in the market that they can opt for.
Yonex Nanoray 7SE Badminton Racket
Yonex Nanoray 7SE badminton rackets come with different vibrant colors and make them entirely differentiated from other models. This racket is made up of Carbon Nanotube combined with Nanomesh plus materials. This Nanoray product has the Shaft and Frame designed using the unique structural material.
Yonex Nanoray 7SE badminton racket significantly enhances the strength impact, stiffness, and repulsion power. The product was infused with the combination of resin and carbon nanotube which produces the molecules to form as a mesh-like design and offer the racket with faster handling, sharper drive shots, improved strength, and head-light.
|Grip Style||4U (Ave.83g) G4,5|
|Material||Carbon Nanotube, Nanomesh, Graphite|
Nanomesh+ Carbon nanotube- Nanomesh and carbon nanotube are the two materials that are used while manufacturing the frame or shaft of Yonex Nanoray 7SE. These materials help in increasing the repulsion and strength of the rackets.
Isometric Head-shape- The isometric head-shape of the racket helps in providing the larger sweet spot and also helps in keeping the length of vertical strings constant.
Control Support Cap- This technology provides an 88% wider flat surface in comparison with any other racket, which is essential and beneficial for a good grip.
|Badminton Singles||This racket is more adequate for the badminton doubles players rather than the badminton singles, but the badminton singles player can also use this badminton racket because of its factors that do not allow the player to put much effort while playing.|
|Badminton Doubles||Best for the doubles because the strings hold a high level of tension and repulsion which helps the players to hit the adequate shots and do not allow them to put much effort and power while hitting the shuttle.|
- Durable- Graphite and carbon fiber are used while manufacturing this badminton racket and these materials make this racket more strong and durable.
- Well, Balanced- The weight of this racket frame is not too light and not too heavy (even balanced), Which helps in hitting more powerful smashes during the game.
- Great Repulsion- Yonex Nanoray Series are popular for its Excellent repulsion factors, that help you to hit perfect and adequate shots.
- Not suitable for beginners- This racket is not suitable for beginners and professionals but advanced and intermediate players can handle and control it easily.
- Expensive for the beginners- This racket is quite expensive for those who play badminton just for fun or are beginners.
Yonex Nanoray Ace Graphite Badminton Racquet
Yonex Nanoray Ace Badminton racket is designed with the Isometric head shape along with a rigid shaft which assists the players to smash the accurate shots easily. It has a lightweight head that offers to handle both backhand and forehand without any hassle. The shaft is made up of graphite material, while the frame is designed with Ultra-carbon fiber.
This racket has the G4 grip which offers a soft touch with good hold for the players. The low-weight NANORAY rackets offer the best comfort to play the game. This racket cannot be unraveled since it is designed with an embossed grip. Please give it a try with this racket and enjoy the feel!
- Isometric head-shape- This racket holds an isometric head shape or frame which helps the vertical strings of the racket to stay still and the horizontal strings provide a larger sweet spot.
- High-Quality Grip- This racket is available with a high-quality grip, and the size of the grip is G4. Which is a medium grip size, that helps the player to hold the racket adequately.
- Nanomesh Carbon Nanotube- The material used while manufacturing the racket’s frame is nanomesh carbon nanotube which increases the repulsion power of the racket and makes it more strong and durable.
|Badminton Singles||his is a delicate racket for intermediate, and if you’re willing to play badminton singles with the help of this racket, then it can make your game easy and awesome because it has an optimum weight that helps you to control and handle the racket in a proper way and also lead you to hit some powerful smashes.|
|Badminton Doubles||This can be a perfect racket for the badminton doubles, due to its lightweight it allows the players to make quick moves and pressurize their opponents. This racket also enables the player to hit consequent powerful smash shots.|
- Best for Intermediates- This racket is perfect for intermediates, rather than beginners and advanced players.
- Improved Strength- The frame of this racket holds carbon fiber which makes it more durable, and stable, and also improves the strength of this racket.
- Even Balance- The weight of the racket is not too low and not too high, which makes it an even-balanced racket.
- Excellent Smashes- These rackets help in playing more powerful smashes.
- Specific Color- This racket is available only in red, and white colors in the market.
- Non-Durable- Yonex Nanoray D1 racket is not durable if we compare it with the other badminton rackets.
Carlton Carbotec 1000 Badminton Racket
Carlton Carbotec 1000 badminton racket is specially designed with an Isometric head shape which offers better power potential. The on-court performance can be excellently balanced with this racket. For better play, you can make use of the enlarged sweet-spot area. The rackets weight ranges from 85 grams and up to 89 grams, which provides faster strokes and proper flex for better gameplay.
|Grip Size||G2 – 10:16 cm(4)|
|Weight||3U: 85-89 grams|
- Improved Durability- The rackets frame is designed with graphite material for accurate balance and to improve durability and also helps the racket to last long while playing badminton.
- High String Tension- This badminton racket has used factory-made synthetic strings that are properly fixed to provide the maximum tension of 30 lbs.
- Hi-flex Carbon Construction- Carbon is used while manufacturing this racket and also offers a 3/4 head cover for good storage. The racket has lightweight material to provide better play and even shoulder pains are shunned by using the heavy rackets.
|Badminton Singles||This series of rackets provide you with very good control and power, due to which the players playing badminton singles can easily opt for this racket and change the game.|
|Badminton Doubles||A good one for the badminton doubles players, as they can handle the racket easily and play more powerful smashes and take over their opponent, This racket also provides more power while hitting the shuttle and does not allow the player to transform more energy.|
- Even balanced- This racket is not much heavy and not much light-weight. the head and the grip of the racket are equally balanced and therefore enable the player to perform well during the game.
- Stronger shaft- Graphite is used in the racket’s shaft while manufacturing it. As graphite is a strong element and also makes the shaft of the racket strong.
- Powerful racket- This racket is the most powerful smashing racket in this range, which beats up the other badminton rackets like carbotec 1200, carbotec 1300, carbotec 2100, carbotec 3200.
- Medium Flex- The racket does not have much flexibility in comparison with the other badminton rackets, which does not allow much repulsion and does not help the player to swing it freely.
- Only for advanced players- Due to the advanced techniques and technologies indulged in this racket it suits well to the advanced players rather than the beginners or intermediate.
Yonex Muscle Power 29 Light Badminton Racket
Yonex Muscle Power 29 (MP29) is one of the best badminton rackets across the globe and it was very much suited for intermediate and advanced players.
|Frame||Box type with an aerodynamic concept|
|Frame & Shaft Material||High Modulus Graphite|
Shock Less Grommet System– A new grommet pattern was used to design the strings which can reduce the stress of the string during the shuttlecock contact and also improve the performance by reducing the shock effect.
Isometric Head Shape- This racket has an enlarged sweet spot area widened with an Isometric head shape to provide the off-center smashes are hit more impactful.
Ti-mesh Frame- This Yonex badminton racket is made up of Titanium mesh which reduces air resistance and offers high repulsion for game enhancement.
High Modulus Graphite– The shaft is made up of high modulus graphite material which offers more stability during the shots.
Medium Stiff- These MP 29 rackets have been designed using medium still and offer more control with accurate shots.
|Badminton Singles||Muscle power 29 lite is an even balanced racket and helps the player in hitting great smashes and hits, and is, therefore, a good choice for the singles badminton players to go for this racket. With the help of this racket, one can pressurize his opponent and can win some rallies easily.|
|Badminton Doubles||This particular racket is good for both the intermediate as well as the professional due to its heavyweight. You can go for this racket while playing badminton doubles because it helps in boosting the power of the player while hitting shots and it is also one of the most popular rackets which is sold in the market.|
- Durable- This racket is durable because graphite and other strong elements are used while manufacturing this racket.
- Strong shaft and frame- Some strong materials used in the racket’s frame and shaft make it stronger and long-lasting.
- Multi-color- You can find this racket available in the market in multi-colors, and you can choose the favorite among them.
- Heavy Weight- This is one of the heavyweight rackets (3U) in the muscle power series, which helps the professional player to control and handle it with great ease.
Yonex Muscle Power 22 Plus Badminton Racquet
This badminton racket is mainly used by professional badminton players to deliver greater shots. It consists of an Isometric head-shaped frame and is tied with unstrung elements. The string tension is great which helps to deliver clean and great hits.
|Flexibility||Medium Stiff Flex|
|Frame Material||Modulus Graphite|
|Body Head||Aero Wide|
Weight classification- The weight of this racket is 3U, which is very common in the rackets and is approx 85 grams, and the grip size is G5, which is a small grip size. It has a G4 grip size which offers excellent control during the powerful shots. These two factors make it an outstanding racket.
Isometric and Aerodynamic head shape- The frame and the shaft are made up of fully constructed Hi-modulus graphite material along with the body head type of wide aero. The badminton racket has medium stiff-based flex which can be best suited for defensive shots.
Flexible Shaft- It has a flexible shaft that helps the player is moving and swing the racket freely and easily, also this shaft helps in increasing the power and accuracy while hitting the shuttle.
|Badminton Singles||This racket is commonly used by singles badminton players during the match because it is very easy to handle and control. This racket also helps the player to boost the energy and confidence of the players while playing.|
|Badminton Doubles||To win more rallies, the doubles badminton players use this racket in competitive matches. This racket is similar to the other series of Muscle Power and they mainly help in boosting the power of the racket.|
- Improved Accuracy- This racket provides you with more accuracy while hitting the shots, which helps the player to boost up his confidence level during the game.
- Durability- The materials used while manufacturing this racket make it more durable and long-lasting.
- Impressive strength and power- muscle power series also works on boosting the energy of the rackets. The main benefit of using this racket is that it can be strung accordingly and provide you with more strength and power.
- Strings introduce the level of power- There are different levels of players in badminton and not everyone can play with the same level of string tension, so the racket is needed to be strung accordingly.
- Sub-standard for Professionals- The professional players require a high level of racket qualities, whereas else this racket is very easy to control and maneuver and does not match their level of satisfaction.
Yonex Carbonex Lite Badminton Racquet
Yonex Carbonex Lite racket is best suited for all-around badminton players. This badminton racket has an Aluminium frame with full rigidity and bends less the frame.
|Frame Material||Low Torsion Steel Shaft|
Elliptically-shaped Frame- With the help of the elliptically-shaped frame, it increases the return shot speeds, provides higher anti-torque, maximizes the control, and also reduces air resistance. The powerful construction benefit to strengthen and reinforce the frame to incorporate better power for smashing shots.
Improved Control and strength- You can read my other post about the best badminton rackets for powerful smash and control to get more smashing-friendly badminton rackets.
Top-Grip and Stiff Shaft- This racket provides great stiffness and grip for the player to make use of all the features that come at an affordable price.
Built-in T-joint- Graphite is used while manufacturing this racket and is built in t-joint, which makes it more durable and stable.
|Badminton Singles||This racket is good for badminton singles. It is a lightweight racket and a single player can easily control it and play frequently with this racket. One of the finest badminton rackets for singles.|
|Badminton Doubles||This racket is admirable for the badminton doubles. This helps you in hitting some powerful smashes and also places the racket adequately. This racket is evenly balanced and not heavy on the head. You can go for this racket in badminton doubles smoothly.|
- Excellent at defense- This racket performs best on defense field, and also enables the player to give his best also prevents the opponent to score a point.
- Isometric shape- The isometric head shape of the racket provides a larger sweet spot to the player while playing the game. Which enables him to perform adequate shots.
- Powerful shaft- Graphite is used while manufacturing this racket, and this makes it shaft more stronger and powerful and allows you to swing the racket freely.
- Medium Flex- This racket is not much flexible, which sometimes does not help the player to hit a perfect and adequate shot while playing the game.
- Not suitable for beginners- Beginners should not start playing with this racket, you should take some time and practice with this racket to get used to it comfortably.
Yonex Nanoray Light 11i Badminton Racket
This badminton racket is specially designed in Japan and launched with head-light series. The player can use the Nanoray to provide controlled and rapid swing to get improved repulsion through the aero frame. The Nanoray is fully constructed to help the players to use their backside foes with great speed.
|Frame Type||Aerodynamic Contouring|
|Head Shape||Square-shaped Isometric|
|Frame & Shaft||Nano Mesh + Carbon Nanotube|
Aerodynamic Frame- The frame top side is made up of thin material which helps to head at extreme speed to reduce air resistance. Which helps in playing an adequate shot. The bottom side with thicker material offers maximum revolt to enhance the frame stiffness.
Stiff Shaft- This badminton racket comes with added benefits and the most affordable choices. The combination of grip and agility provides the new racket with increased speed and stiffness.
|Badminton Singles||A good choice for the badminton singles players but it suits you well if you are an aggressive player or love to hit smashes during the game. This racket helps you in generating more power and also allows you to win a point.|
|Badminton Doubles||Perfect for doubles badminton players because it is easy to control and maneuver, and due to it you can hit powerful smashes and hits during the match. It also provides you great repulsion and high-speed rallies, that allow you to win the game.|
- Flexibility-Yonex Nanoray Light 11i has a flexible shaft and grip which helps the player to hit frequent shots during the match and also helps in swinging the racket freely while smashing or hitting the shuttle.
- Durable- This racket is more durable because of graphite, which is used while manufacturing this particular racket.
- Powerful frame- H.M Graphite is used in the frame of Nanoray Light 11i which makes it more strong in comparison with other rackets.
- Best for Intermediates- This racket well suits the intermediate players accordingly, rather than the beginners or advanced badminton players.
- Small grip size- This racket has a G5 grip size, which is small in comparison with the other rackets grips. This grip size is basically used by professionals and beginners and the intermediate could find it quite hard to adjust with this racket grip size.
- Slightly Costly- Yonex series are slightly costly rather than the other rackets. The beginners could not afford this high price racket, but there are other options available in the market.
- Inadequate for beginners– This racket generates a high repulsion power and is manufactured using some advanced technologies, that the beginner can’t handle.
Li-Ning G-Force 3700 Superlite Carbon Fibre Strung Badminton Racket
This racket is designed with the latest Li Ning technologies such as the Aerotec beam system, and HTSS (High tensile slim shaft). It includes a cover with soft flexibility. It has an S2 grip size and weighs around 78 grams. The tension ranges within 26 to 29 Lbs and is designed with high intensity and reduced air resistance to improve the players performance.
|Technologies||High Tensile Slim Shaft, Ultra Carbon, and Aerotec Beam System|
|Balance||Slightly Head Heavy|
|Frame & Shaft Material||Ultra carbon fiber|
|Beam Width||10 mm|
|Head Shape||Isometric Shape|
|Grip Size||3 3/4 inches|
Aerodynamic Design- With the help of aerodynamic design, any sort of player can use this racket. It is created with ultra-strong material and optimum rigidity. The carbon fibers with ultra-rigid offer more string attention, more sustainable strength, and reduce the frame risk deformation.
Ultra Carbon- Carbon is used while manufacturing this racket, which makes it more strong and durable. The ultra carbon fiber provides the racket with more strength and rigidity and also reduces the deformation of the racket.
High-Tensile slim shaft- This racket holds a top slim shaft, which provides excellent strength and free control while hitting the shots and playing badminton.
|Badminton Singles||Good for badminton singles, as it provides you stability and durability while playing, but it does not provide you that level of flexibility in singles in comparison with other rackets available in the market.|
|Badminton Doubles||Excellent for badminton doubles, this racket is perfect in the defense sector and also is an all-rounder, and is perfect for the doubles player. The stiff flex, stability, and other factors allow the racket to become one of the top rackets.|
- Extra Strong- This series of the racket is made up of ultra carbon while manufacturing, which makes it strong and durable.
- Multi-color- This badminton racket is available in multi-color in the market.
- High string tension- Professionals love to play with this racket, due to its high defensive factor.
- Flexibility- This badminton racket has medium flexibility, which sometimes does not allow the player to hit the adequate shots they think to play during the game.
- Quite Expensive- These rackets are quite expensive in comparison with another badminton racket.
Yonex Muscle Power 29 Badminton Racquet
Yonex Muscle Power 29 is one of the best badminton rackets especially for the aggressive players to use attacking shots. This Yonex series is also ideal for juniors and as well as seniors. It includes an extra stiff shaft to maximize the smash power. It is made with aerodynamic concepts. The strings and shaft are designed with high modulus graphite.
|Frame & Shaft Material||Graphite|
|Head Shape||Isometric Shape|
|Max String Tension||30 Lbs|
Isometric head-shape- This badminton racket has superlative look with the head shape of Isometric Square and product-level with high power.
String tension- This racket can easily withstand the higher tension of 35 lbs which is much higher when compared with the other models. Within this pricing, the rackets cover is also included.
Even Balance- The weight of Yonex Muscle power 29 is even balanced because the head of the racket and the frame of the racket have the same mass, which helps in swinging the racket adequately.
|Badminton Singles||If you’re a beginner or just started playing badminton and are willing to use this racket in badminton singles then you might face some difficulties while playing because this is not very easy to control the new players due to its G4 grip size and aluminum racket frame.|
|Badminton Doubles||This racket can be an ideal one for the players playing badminton doubles. The string tension of this racket is medium (24lbs) which seems adequate for a good repulsion and this racket is also evenly balanced, which helps in hitting perfect shots.|
- Great Stability- This badminton racket is made in T-Joint while manufacturing, which allows the player to get more stability while hitting the shots.
- Improved Strength- High modulus graphite is used while manufacturing this badminton racket which makes it more durable and provides it more strength.
- Improved Accuracy- This racket provides you with more accuracy and power while playing badminton. This racket is different from the other Yonex Series.
- Substandard for professionals- This racket is easy to use and handle for the players, and it does not match the standard of the professional players. The design of this particular racket does not match the level of standard players.
What Are The Best Badminton Racket Brands Offer Rackets Under Price 2000?
The badminton players main armory and the significant importance are referred to as the badminton racket. There are numerous brands that are available within the market especially for the designed badminton rackets. Each brand offers high-quality badminton rackets which are used by our favorite badminton players across the globe.
The badminton racket should have the capability to offer the most convenient style to use and hold, as well as with exceptional quality that is preferable for each badminton player. Your gameplay can be enhanced with extremely essential by using good quality badminton rackets. However, the racket should not hamper the games enthusiasm and fun.
The badminton rackets are designed by the various brands with the most reliable for the players to buy with an affordable investment. We had spent our valuable time for long research and prevented you from confusion by listing the best brands across the globe which can provide eminent and high-quality badminton rackets.
Yonex is one of the best and most reputed brands that provide badminton rackets with innovative features and extremely robust quality. Especially, high-quality badminton rackets are provided and manufactured by this company. Yonex rackets are best known to enhance their acute speed, stability, and smashes.
Badminton is a designed sport with an impact point on the flex and as well as to properly handle the shuttlecock. These rackets have the best features and are well suited for both expert players and amateurs. And Yonex has a large variety of rackets and provides some of the most selling best badminton rackets under 2000.
The Chinese brand is the leading and one among the most important brand which offers the best badminton rackets across the globe. Li-Ning badminton rackets are more attracted by the new players or beginners. However, this branded company not only provided badminton rackets for their aficionados and badminton players. This company is one of the best manufactures for offering other badminton accessories like clothes, shoes, and bags.
Silver Sports is another professional and powerful manufacturer for badminton rackets and established around the 1960s. They offer various range of products that are sports-related like shuttlecocks, squash rackets, badminton rackets, and many more. To ensure with a powerplay and the highest quality these products are made up of.
Most of the professional players choose the various ranges of rackets which helps them to deliver their smash or best shots that are offered by Silver Sports. This sports brand delivers its products with maximum customer care and also with the best design.
Since 1946, the Carlton badminton rackets are available in the Indian market and serve the eminent plays purpose. These badminton rackets have superior quality, are extremely robust, and are durable. The company had launched the Carlton Badminton system across the world in 2009.
You can also review the scientific proof that the players game was very much amazingly improved with the help of Carlton badminton rackets. Your playing ability will be much enhanced by using one of the best quality badminton rackets in the world. If there is a list of best badminton rackets under 2000, Carlton must have a position there.
Fleet is another prominent name that is related to and associated with the industry of badminton sports. This is based on a Malaysian enterprise that is very popular in the Indian market and also along with southeast Asian locations with various parts to deliver the eminent and high-quality badminton rackets.
This brand company is quite popular in manufacturing the most prominent and reliable badminton rackets that are comfortable and durable. Even, the manufacturers think about the beginners to provide consistent efforts to make the gameplay more easy and more fun.
In 1980, the most trusted Indian brands and the one among the best sports brand across the globe are referred to as Cosco. Among the customers, it provides the reputation and also an amazing image that can offer a wide range of high-quality sports products. As a brand Cosco is very much known among sportspersons as it is very reliable and trusted also fulfilled the desires of many players in every aspect. This trusted brand Cosco also provides some good quality badminton rackets that have a rank in the list of top 10 best badminton rackets under 2000.
The most and best remarkable brand that we heard of is Victor, which is the leading manufacturers that can offer the best badminton rackets. Just not about the badminton rackets, this branded company is known as the biggest and largest factory for shuttlers across the world. Victor rackets quality is perfect and staggering to deliver the best powerful smashes.
Most of Victors badminton rackets are very easy to use and light-weighted. Those rackets are manufactured surprisingly durable and use carbon graphite material. The Victor rackets are preferred by expertise or advanced or professional players but it is also a perfect badminton racket for amateur players. Most of the leading players like Yang Wei and Gao Ning are preferred to use the Victor badminton rackets. As a brand, Victor would be a great choice for a badminton racket under 2000.
The Wilson had also launched its popularity with the North American region which is comparative with the Indian Market and provides the best badminton rackets with eminent material and quality. It has a W trademark and delivers a unique badminton racket that is differentiated from the other badminton brands.
Not only badminton rackets were manufactured by the company they also attempted various ambitious initiatives to improve the athletes performances. The branded Wilson badminton rackets were used by expertise players, and also beginners. These badminton rackets are listed under the most recommended category.
Things to Know Before Choosing The Right and Best Badminton Racket Under 2000
We would like to inform you that it is not required to follow any basic or strict rules when it comes to choosing the perfect badminton racket and as well as the soulmate. The most extreme personal is to choose the best rackets which can really enhance your gameplay and to identify your play style and your requirements.
There are three categories that divided the Badminton rackets:
- The high-level players generally make use of the Graphite rackets.
- For intermediate players, they can use the Aluminum-graphite rackets which are generally suitable for the players to handle easily and are particularly light.
- The beginners make use of the Aluminum badminton rackets to play the badminton sport as a hobby to maintain their fitness. However, it is in solid form which may not be utilized for competition.
The singles player can generally prefer to make use of the more rigid form badminton racket, while the more flexible racket is the best appropriate racket for the doubles player. The Doubles players will decide to go with a lightweight racket which can be used to get power to offer the fast return. The best suitable for Singles players are heavier rackets which can offer more time to deliver the shots.
Flexible or Rigid shaft:
The badminton racket manufacturers offer their shafts to run from the gamut from its more flexible and with its rigid style. Especially for beginners, they need to choose the more flexible shafts which can provide more power and less accuracy.
For advanced players, they can make use of suitable rigid shafts. This shaft-based racket offers more control and stability. The most important fact is the shaft should be fast enough to swing while bending.
You can easily understand the availability of the equipment which will help you to analyze the swing power. If you have a low acceleration force, then you need to choose a heavier racket to smash the more powerful hits. To gain more strength, beginners can make use of this case.
Your impact can be built with good acceleration and your badminton racket should provide you with better feel and accuracy shots. The lighter badminton racket can make you enjoy the gameplay.
For more in-depth detailed information about how to choose a badminton racket, you can read my ultimate guide for choosing the right badminton racket for yourself.
What are some good badminton rackets under 2000 for advanced, intermediate, and beginners?
All the gameplay has different categories and requires the rackets unique features to play. Without the unique features, it is very difficult to play the game. Please find below the categories and other racket recommendations for are: Advanced, Intermediate, and beginner players. You can find the top-ranked rackets based on each category for your reference.
The rackets should have a unique specification that is essential for advanced badminton players to play. The advanced players can use the racket which has a good repulsion, lightweight, and has high string tension. There are various brands such as Victor, Li-Ning, Yonex are provide the best badminton rackets for advanced players. However, the Yonex brand is the topmost brand that offers the best rackets for the professional level.
- Yonex 3U-G4 Nanoray D1 Badminton Racquet
- Yonex 231VTLITENBL Blend Badminton Racquet
- Li-Ning Turbo X 80 Carbon-Graphite Badminton Racquet
Intermediate players can play the game for some time and are pretty good at their level. Those people could be individuals or members of a club who play frequently. They often play with the best technique and follow the best practices. However, they need a little more assistance to groom themselves to the next level. Based on their strength, each player may need help with accuracy or power.
- Yonex Muscle Power 3 Racket Intermediate
- Yonex Nanoray 10F Racket Intermediate
- Senston N80 Graphite Racket Intermediate
Beginners are referred to as recreational players who just started to play the game. The badminton rackets that are required by these players can give much forgiveness that built into them. Some of the beginners will prefer to choose a powerful racket since they do not gain proper power with the help of proper technique.
- Yonex Arcsaber 001 Racket Beginners
- Yonex Nanoray 20 Racket Beginners
- Wilson BLX Blade Racket Beginners
What are some best Yonex badminton rackets under 2000 in India?
Please find below a list of the best Yonex badminton rackets that are available under your budget (Rs 2000). Yonex is one of the best and well-known brands that offer effective badminton equipment. Most players prefer this brand for its strength and ability. We suggest you try using the Yonex badminton racket.
Yonex manufactures the best and high-quality rackets for the players which are designed in Japan. The most experienced and the top players will usually use these rackets.
- Yonex Nanoray Light 9I LCW
- Yonex Nanoray 7000
- Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus
- Yonex Nanoray 7SE Badminton Racquet
- Yonex Badminton Racquet Voltric 200
You can check the latest pricing and details about the above badminton rackets on amazon.
What are some best Li Ning badminton rackets under 2000?
Within the Indian market, Li-Ning is one of the leading and best badminton racket brands. Li-Ning the Chinese Olympic gymnast is the founder of this brand. This company which is based in China manufactures racket sports goods, athletic shoes, sportswear, and other sports goods. Most of the events and international athletes across the globe were sponsored by this brand.
Most of the leading professional players will prefer to choose these badminton rackets. Please find below the list of Li-Ning Badminton rackets that can be used by Intermediate and beginners level players.
- Li-Ning G-Tek 58 Lite
- Li-Ning 60 II G-Tek
- Li-Ning G-Tek 70 II
- Li-Ning G-Tek 80 Muscle 11
- Li-Ning Turbo X10
You can check the latest pricing and details about the above badminton rackets on amazon.
Also, if you’re interested to get an amazing grip for your racket, read this post, where I have mentioned all the best badminton racket grips available in India.
I hope that this article will help you to find your best badminton racket under 2000. Here I have provided information that helps you to understand the best badminton rackets that are available under your budget (Rs 2000) and their importance. You can also refer to the document to know the top 10 badminton rackets under your budget, the best Yonex rackets, and the best Li-Ning rackets for your reference.
Let me know in the comment, which badminton racket you like most and why?
Also, tell me in the comment, what is your preferred badminton racket under this price range? And why do you think its a good choice under this range?